Sunday, January 31, 2010

commencing blog.....now

i'm home for the holidays! well, chinese holidays anyway...
anyway, here i am, with one semester left to try to figure out what to do with my life. i've been using my studies in china as a procrastination tool to put off any serious decision making, but i really need to get back into making artwork. i've taken a loooong break, recharged my batteries, and i'm hoping this blog will encourage me to start drawing everyday...or maybe every week......or just more than i do now.

so here i go. until i scan in more recent stuff....enjoy this piece i made my junior year at washu. it's called "when you wish upon a fish," and it's oil on canvas (i love oils). on another note, my sis is supposed to be writing a children's story sometime, and i'm gonna illustrate. yahhhhhh

yup, so um...over and out

5 comments:

  1. This is the one you used in the graduation ceremony. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. weeee don't hate on the zhong wen ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wish upon a fish that i wasn't FAT

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks, hien! yeah, dis one be one of my favorites :P and howard, there is no hating the zhong wen here, wo ai the zhong wen, zhen de XD

    ReplyDelete