Wednesday, March 3, 2010

sketchbook: speaking class notes



hullo hullo!
well, it looks like it is cute animal day (i guess most days are like that - i'll try to mix it up with some monster/people drawings :P) as you can see, i was trying to stay awake in my speaking class (give me a break - the classes are so earrrrrrrly) i must have been in a good mood or something when i drew that happy llama though. my poor, earless gorilla-bear is another matter - don't remember what my teacher said right then to make me feel like that :P j/k - my teachers were all fantabulous. on another note, my roommate finally heard back from her parents! :)

2 comments:

  1. seems like the gorilla bear is jealous and is looking over like "why is the llama so happy...and how come he/she gets ears :("

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I'M jealous of the llama's ears

    poor guy

    ReplyDelete