Tuesday, February 2, 2010

doodle series...part one

well, my little sister (one of them) left today :( or i guess it was really yesterday. whatever, i'm bummed. but you don't want to hear me whine about that so...here's some more artwork! we dropped deebz (my sis) off at the airport, and then i went to meet my mom at school for my part time "job." she teaches math, while i sit around and "help" her with things if need be :P really i just sit in the back of the room, mess around, and then drive her home so she doesn't fall asleep at the wheel (got a little narcolepsy issue going on :P just kidding....but seriously). today i drew this li'l dude. i've been trying to work on facial expressions lately. i guess this guy (we'll name him "melvin") is in some wistful/skeptical/bemused state. his spine is kind of mutated, but don't tell him that, he's just flexible. wowwww, it's late, and i have to wake up at 5:30 tomorrow. so, over and out!

4 comments: