Tuesday, July 20, 2010

well - even now my proxy is giving me trouble and accessing the blog is problematic. sorry guys, i would have posted images/would post them now, but it seemed i am unable to :-/ this year - with all it's ups and downs, surprises, experiences that make me want to give up and go home and experiences that make me want to stay - is over. my family is coming to visit and travel with me tomorrow, which is exciting, but i'm honestly kind of terrified at the uncertainty ahead - i really don't know what i will be doing in the coming years. as much as i've complained about things this past year (thank you all who have listened to me whine) i really do love china. i hope i can come back :( and i'll never forget the friendships i've made this year. i guess my next post will be when i get back home (ahhhh the convenience of US internet). so until then....take care everyone

1 comment: