Thursday, July 22, 2010

well, my proxy is seriously wheezing out its final breaths - i can't even get on fb anymore, so here i am again :P still no luck with the images...sorry. i guess you'll just have to listen to me ramble.

my family is finally all here (minus one - becca, i love you). it has been quite a stressful past couple days - mostly having to do with finding a place to stay. all the nearby hotels are full/don't take reservations (can someone please explain to my limited mind how it could possibly be a good idea business-wise to have a hotel and not take reservations? anyone? i don't get it) it has been a huge headache, and i actually braced myself to have to sleep on a park bench somewhere, but with the help of some amazing friends we finally found a place.

and...i think this is going to be a really fun trip :P it officially starts tomorrow, i guess, since everyone was too jetlagged tonight to really do anything. except eat some amazing hotpot XD let the party begin!

p.s. can someone also explain to me how you can have a "banana boat ice cream sundae"....with no banana? the boat was made out of cantelope -_-

1 comment: